Why Merendino Cemetery Care?
Merendino Cemetery Care is committed to helping veterans find employment. The Company provides a comprehensive training program which includes an introduction to the cemetery-care industry, equipment usage/maintenance, lawn maintenance procedures, excavation and safety. The training program is for two weeks at our corporate location. It is a paid training program and includes all travel expenses. Merendino will also pay for all necessary courses and certification fees.
This is a great opportunity for a veteran to utilize the leadership skills he or she obtained in the military and apply them to an industry that provides meaningful experiences to families during one of the most difficult times in their lives. We are looking for a veteran who wants to learn and grow with the organization. We provide on-going training and guidance to ensure our employee perform their responsibilities with efficiency, confidence and respect.
The company is rapidly growing and offers potential for advancement. We currently have locations in NJ, NY, PA, WI and IL and are planning expansion nationwide.
- Medical and dental coverage are available after 30 days of employment
- We participate in a corporate partnership with Berkeley College that allow employees and their immediate family members to receive a 20% discount on tuition to the NJ campus or on-line program that can be utilized nationwide.
- Tuition reimbursement is available after one year of employment for courses that are job-related.
- Merendino is a proud participant in the Veteran GI Bill Apprenticeship and OJT program.
- We are a veteran-friendly organization, providing assistance to ease the transition from military to civilian life.
WE ARE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.